13 March 2016

Camel Casj


Yay I finally have a new blog post! I've been so lazy lately but I'm not back into it and continuing with a super chilled outfit. When it's so cold outside I just throw on my big camel coat and some comfy flats! I found this coat a few weeks back and it was only £20! I couldn't let it get away at that price. 
I'm super lazy with my hair too so I am loving the cap trend at the moment. I can throw it on and not worry that my hair is so flat.. a daily struggle of mine! 
I love to keep my outfits minimal especially with the colours. I kept it monochrome but then added in the touch of camel with my coat and shoes. 









What I Wore:

Top: H&M 
White Jeans: JONI - Topshop
Coat: Primark
Hat: New Era - ASOS
Creepers: EGO




SHARE:

1 comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig