16 January 2016

Sneaker Season


It's officially transitional season where we are so over winter clothes but it's too cold to start buying some spring items too! 

Literally everywhere at the moment I see trainers being worn .. and I for sure choose a comfy pair of trainers over some heeled boots at the moment.. it's way too chilly to dress up  at the moment! 

I'm so into keeping it casual these days so I threw on the easiest outfit; a bomber, ripped jeans and some trainers. I love these new trainers I got; they are a total dupe for Nike Huarache's and about a quarter of the price! 






What I Wore:

Bodysuit: Missguided (similar)
Ripped Jeans: ASOS
Bomber: Boohoo (Similar)
Trainers: Pull & Bear



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig