31 July 2015

Khaki //


Since summer hasn't even started yet (cry) I am still wearing all the A/W colours which include Khaki! It's still a very on trend shade at the moment so I decided to go and get some Khaki Joggers which were on my shopping list for so long! 
 I got these joggers from a pop up store from my local town for £12., bargain! I unfortunately can't link them as they are old stock but hey you can pick up Khaki Joggers anywhere these days!
I have been wearing these so much and I love that I can keep them casual with some trainers or dress them up with some heels. For this particular outfit I decided to keep the rest of the outfit black and give it some smart vibes! I put on this wrap over top with the tie bow and some super high heels..

 



















What I Wore: 

Top: Unique 21
Joggers: Glamorous
Heels: Just Fab




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig