18 July 2015

Do the Neutrals


Another post.. another neutral colour palette! Right now I'm loving anything nude, grey, white, tan, camel and the list goes on! 


I got this cute mini dress and of course it had to be ribbed.. my fave thing ever! I decided to make the outfit look quite smart but easily wearable in the daytime. I kept the zip up at the top and added on this sleeveless longline floaty trench, which is perfect for when the sun comes out! Please excuse my pale skin, I must prefer being tanned but I didn't have time :(







What I Wore:

Dress: Missguided
Sleeveless Trench: Missguided
Sandals: See by Chloe



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. beyond gorgeous!! i am also obsessed with anything neutral or monochromatic and this dress is heaven for me
    www.avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig