01 June 2015

Khaki // Grey


Time for another post with very neutral colours! At the moment I love to mix tones of grey, white, nudes and khakis together.. they just work so well! 

I got this really comfy bandeau stripy dress which is perfect for when the sun comes out. It would also be a great piece for your holiday! 
Since were in England and the weather is so up and down, I had to put on a duster jacket to keep warm! I love this duster because it is a good length and it makes the outfit more casual for the daytime. 
I love a simple outfit and this one is just so easy to throw on for those warmer days.











What I Wore: 

Dress: Missguided
Shoes: Carvela Kurt Geiger - Shoeaholics (Similar)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig