16 June 2015

#BABESOFMISSGUIDED


I'm all about those midi skirts at the moment, you know the ones that are longer than usual. I just think they are much more flattering! I'm loving this tanned one I have.. its so stretchy and it just fit round my body so well! 



I wanted to keep the skirt as the main focus on the outfit so I tied it in with a black top and heels. The top is so cute, I love the bell sleeves on it.. I'm not normally someone to go for unusual sleeves, I'm into the basic sleeves on tops! I love this top because its so versatile, I can wear it with a casual outfit or dress it up like I did on this post. 














What I Wore:


Skirt: Missguided



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing outfit. That nude maxi skirt is to die for. x

    - http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig