02 May 2015

Neutral Vibes

Who else is loving Neutrals as much as me?! 
I just got this beaut ribbed skirt and wanted to keep to whole outfit minimal.. I love the split in the middle because it allows you to show a bit of leg
 I also plan on wearing this skirt in the summertime for the day. I loved the sandals I paired this with outfit, they are on of the pairs I won in the Shoeaholics Comp! I added some cute necklaces into my outfit to tie in the gold detail on the sandals.
It was a rainy cold day so please excuse the very wet background to my images! 





I love the jewellery I got from Orelia, it has the cutest pieces which are perfect for summer and dressing up and outfit for the evening. The two necklaces add a little extra detail to the minimal outfit. 




What I Wore:

Ribbed Crop Top: Topshop
Jacket: Primark
Skirt: Missguided
California Necklace: Orelia Jewellery 
Infinity Necklace: Orelia Jewellery 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig