03 May 2015

Grow your Eyelashes!

I'm so excited to share this brand with you guys! I was a very lucky girl and LiLash sent me some of their products to try out. I received this cute little box and inside was the LiLash Brow and LiLash Eyelash Serum.

I've uploaded some before and after pictures so you can see my results! I have been using these products for 13 weeks now and I can now see a difference. It's one of those things that takes time.. you wont see results overnight. I think everyone is different as well so someone might see results sooner or later than I have. I must admit I only used the brow serum for about a month because I already have thick full hairs which are already hard to tame! I think it would be great though on someone who has thin brows that are thin. 



Before:



You can see that my lashes aren't very even and they don't look full at all before I started using the eyelash serum. I have naturally long lashes anyway but you know how girls are.. I wouldn't mind having them a bit longer! The problem I have with my lashes is that there are gaps and they never look even like I want them to. 


After:




Now that it’s been a while using it, my lashes look and feel a lot healthier. You can really see it in my pictures I have taken over the past few weeks. I find that I used to put two coats of mascara on but now I can use one and they will look nice and full and long in length. 


I really love this serum and I will continue using it to hopefully get even more results on my lashes! Go and check them out girls.. it’s really worth it! 

They also have a Spring Promotion on at the moment which is great news for you guys! You get a FREE Lux Cosmetic Bag with your purchase.. great for somewhere to store you LiLash Serums!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig