23 May 2015

Festival Vibes - Smart Boho Style

I managed to get a bit of sun on my outfit today.. yay! But it was still a little chilly I must say. I wanted to  do a nice simple outfit with an interesting top as the main focus of my whole outfit. I got this really unique poncho top from Blue Vanilla, via the Etail PR Blogger Network, which is very festival style and we all know that's the main focus on fashion at the moment!
I really love the print on the top and I also noticed some Indian Tribe Vibes from coming off this top too which I love! I really just need a festival to go to now to wear this top to! I would probably style it with some high waisted shorts and some gladiator sandals as white jeans wouldn't be great in the mud..

I love the feathers at the bottom of the top too, it really gives the top major boho vibes which is a trend I am loving at the moment. Its not normally something I would go for but I thought I should switch up my outfits so some fresh vibes! I'm such a sucker for neutrals at the moment so I couldn't wait to shoot this outfit.. its just so easy to incorporate different shades into it with it looking too over the top.  
I wanted to dress the outfit up as well so I added some tan heels and a waterfall coat..keeping the attention on the actual top. Adding on the waterfall coat makes it a perfect outfit for spring daytime. Wearing the heels made it into an outfit which I can also take into the evening for some cheeky cocktails! 


What I Wore: 

Poncho Top: Blue Vanilla
Waterfall Coat: Ebay
White Jeans: Zara (similar)

Tan Strappy Heels: ASOS (similar)









What I Wore: 

Coat: Ebay


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig