12 April 2015

Balmain Vibes


Hey Everyone! 
Today's post is about some major Balmain Vibes! 
I came across this amazing pu leather skirt and immediately it reminded me of Balmain! I love the quilted texture of it and the leather look just makes it look so sheek! 
Since Balmain has been bringing lots of Khaki and Army shades recently, I threw on a Bomber to keep those vibes going throughout my whole outfit!   


I also have some exciting news to share! I recently won a competition on Instagram with #shoeaholics ! I love their shoes because they sell discounted, branded and designer shoes at really good prices! I basically won a years supply of shoes which is equivalent to 12 pairs! I still can't believe I won because I literally have to worst luck and never win anything! So I'm going to have lots of lovely shoesies on blog posts.. I can't wait!










What I Wore:

Top: Topshop 
Skirt: H&M
Bomber Jacket: Zara
Heels: Just Fab 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig