29 March 2015

A Rainy Market Day

Today I went to the Makers Market in Didsbury! It has lots of stalls with locals selling their goodies! I was helping out with the Bib and Tucker stall to have some doggies looking very fashionable! 


We have some amazing customer pictures of their doggies rocking their new neckerchiefs! 
Don't forget to follow them on Twitter and Instagram


Unfortunately the weather was not on our side but us brits have to keep in high spirits and keep on going.. whether we were drenched or not! 

Here's some of my favourite stalls I saw today: 

I absolutely loved this twist on your classic ice cream van! The Ice Cream Creations wanted to be quirky along with their ice cream pots which look like cake! I really wanted some ice cream but it was just too damn cold to eat in the rainy weather :-(


I'm a sucker for a cupcake so I immediately was drawn to this stand and bought a cupcake to sooth my sweet tooth! After pondering what flavour to get I decided on a Nutella Cupcake which was amazing.. it was a major chocolate overload! I really wanted to take every single flavour home with me..



Now with me and Darren having a camper van we instantly loved this stand! We saw this stand first at the Spinningfields Market at Christmas time and so next time we saw it again we just had to get something! We are in the process of collecting interior to put inside the van and so we thought these tartan style cushions and blankets would be perfect for our vintage looking camper! 


I loved this little tea stand we came across too.. I'm really trying to start drinking new types of tea so I was drawn to this stand very easily! The company is called Tea Alchemist and they are based in Alderley Edge. They specialize in fine tea and remedies and they also do baked goods too! I might have to check out their store one day!



I had no idea which tea to get so I really just had to guess which one I would like. I'm a big fan of Vanilla and this one sounded tasty so I went for it. Finger crossed I like it! 


So with it being torrential weather I went on the hunt for a nice hot drink! I came across the cutest smallest van which is called Little Espresso! I didn't take any pictures but I nicked some from their website to show you! I got a hot chocolate which was really yummy! It's such a great idea for markets!  



We also had a yummy pizza stand opposite us and so as you can imagine we had to go and grab a slice! We loved the concept of this 'Dough it Yourself'. You buy a packet of ready made dough (already flat) and a tub of sauce.. they have mild to hot and they were really tasty! Then you cook your pizza at home and you can add some cheese and any other ingredients you want to add. It’s so easy and it tastes amazing! Even Winston our dog model couldn't keep away from the stand!! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig