06 February 2015

Kim K Vibes


 I’m loving Km K’s style at the moment and this post is from taking inspiration from her outfits! She is the queen on co ords and she always looks flawless! I really want people to see the resemblance so I got a nude co-ordinate set and put on an oversized coat just like how Kim does it! 


She’s always wearing a high neck top and a ruched skirt so this is a perfect take on her style! Of course I had heels on otherwise it would not be showing Kim K at all.. that’s her thing! I'm loving Missguided at the moment, with Kim K 'Get The Look' pieces! 

I love this look for the day, the coat is perfect as a cover up.. On these chilly days I may change my shoes into some platform boots to keep it slightly more causal. It’s also an outfit which easily goes from day to night too! 










What I Wore:
Co-ordinate Top & Skirt: Missguided
Coat: H&M
Heels: Zara
Bag: Nine West
Bracelets: Chunky: River Island & Skull: Bohemian Vixen 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig