03 February 2015

Jewel Heaven!

Stopshop London
I'm so happy to share this amazing company that I found!
Its a beautiful shop that has the cutest jewellery and accessories ! Truth be told I'm not very good at accessorizing but I do love jewellery! Stopshop London is defiantly helping me put my foot in the right direction of becoming a jewelled queen! 


Here's a little about the company: "Stopshop London is an online beautique based in the United Kingdom, catering to fashion needs worldwide. We provide only the best at Stopshop London; each item is carefully created and picked with you in mind to uplift and compliment existing and newly added items in your wardrobe. Items provided are classic, eclectic, bold, while maintaining a strong sense of class and sophistication"

I was sent this beautiful three tier necklace which is one of the new designs coming soon to the website. This necklace updates any look making it look so much more classy and interesting! I'm really into minimalism and I love how simple the design is.. very easy to style :-)
I love the quality of the necklace; I can tell it’s been made with good metal! So I have the reassurance that it won’t break or go rusty. 




Here are some of my favourite picks from the website! 




  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig