25 January 2015

Nanshy Vs. The Beauty Blender

I'm so excited to share my review for the Nanshy BlendingSponge! The lovely Nanshy team have sent me one to try out so I'm very grateful! 


Here's all the details:
Easy to use, easy to care for – washable and re-usable
Tremendous Quality over similar products and Value at a much lower price
latex free, non-allergenic and odour free.
Works its wonders with all kinds of make-up: Liquid Make-ups, Cream Make-ups, Mineral-Based and Wet-Dry Powders PLUS Cream Blushes!
Get a look that combines hand application detail with airbrush application smoothness.


I love the packaging of the sponge, its minimal but it still stands out. 


I wet the sponge under the tap until it was at it largest size. Its expanded a lot and I’d say it was almost twice the size as it is dry. I towel dried it to get all the extra water out and I was ready to do my makeup!




What I thought of the sponge:
The sponge is really versatile, being able to use different products with it and it.
Now I know this product will be compare to the original beauty blender so here’s my verdict: I do own a beauty blender and they are both very different. The beauty blender is squidgier and it squishes more when applying my makeup. 
Whereas the Nanshy sponge bounces back quicker which means it needs a little more dabbing. 
I love the flat part of the Nanshy sponge which goes pointy at the end; it really helps get into the nooks and crannies that the beauty blender can’t get into!  

I will continue to use this sponge because I do believe it is just as good as the Beauty blender with an extra benefit!  

I’m loving this brand and will defiantly be purchasing some of their brushes too!

Get the Sponge here for £5.95!  

Kabuki BrushesLuxury makeup brush Set


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing beautiful information.Modernise the way you make up with this Beauty Blender sponge that blends all foundation, concealer and more to perfection. Beauty Blender Dubai is a very good product. and it is always available & Buy Cosmetics Products Online here.

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig