15 January 2015

Dress like its Spring Time


 I've got a first outfit in January! Its been a busy few weeks but managed to squeeze in this casual outfit! 
It was so cold today my hands went numb.. the things us bloggers do for our blogs! Fashion is pain after all ;-) 

I picked up these very on trend flatforms and love them! I'm still loving tartan so these were perfect for this time of year. Its a super casual outfit.. but I do suggest wearing a coat! 

I'm also still loving longline cardigans, they are perfect for winter to give a little extra warmth and I really think they make me look taller.. 








What I Wore:

Cami: ASOS
Longline Cardigan: Missguided
Jeans: ASOS
Bag: ASOS
Coin Necklace: Primark
Alphabet Necklace: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig