02 December 2014

Red Feelings


 I've finally got my hands on that really cheap H&M coat! It's been sold out forever but I finally have it and I love it! I think the coat was such a sell out because its was only £24.99 and it has 51% Wool content... It's such a staple for Autumn time! If you really want this coat, you have to check back everyday for new stock.


It's officially Winter now and it's so cold today! I decided to make myself feel a little warmer with some nice bright red shades. I've been dressing so monochrome lately so I thought it was time to add some colour. I put on my very fluffy red scarf and some checked leggings! 





What I Wore:
 Leggings: Similar, ASOS
 Wool Coat; H&M
 Boots: New Look 
 Bag: Next 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig