06 November 2014

Magnitone Lucid Full Review


Hello Beauties! This post is all about the Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush! 


Lets get all the facts out of the way first, with all its features: 

~ 2 Modes
~ 20 second timer 
~ 1 minute auto stop function 
~ Waterproof 
~ 7 day promise to softer, brighter, smoother skin
~ cleanses pores

~ gentle exfoliation


I took on the #7daychallenge to see how my skin changed and improved. When using the brush you need to pick a cleanser to use with it, one that you know works well with your skin or you can pick out a new one.

If you don't normally cleanse then through my own experience I find that the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash are good ones that work for me. The Neutrogena Cleanser contains that good ingredient, Salicylic Acid which cleanse deep in your pores and also helps to clear blemishes. 


The Results: 

7 Day Challenge: The first few days I had to get used to the cleanser as it did feel strange from never using anything like this before. I soon got used to it and it became easier to use. I stuck to the timer and cleansed all parts of my face within each 20second timer. After the 7 days were up and my skin felt a lot smoother and the tone generally looked better! I feel it did eventually start to clear my blemishes but 7 days isn't enough to full get rid of them. 

1 Month: I have been using it now for over a month and I am using it at least 4 times a week. I don't use it everyday as I feel like my skin needs a rest from all that exfoliating! Although its so gentle, I think that its better for my skin to give it a days rest, so I switch alternative days. I sometimes use the cleanser in the shower or I will use it after I have removed my makeup at night. 
My skin is generally softer and my blemishes aren't as bad as what they used to be. It obviously doesn't keep them away but they have significantly improved!  

Overall I love this product and will continue to use it as part of my skin routine! Its really helped the appearance of m skin and it is in much better condition than before!  

Pixie Lott has just become a part of the brand and she has a limited edition brush out!

They are now being shipped from today so go and order yours now!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig