17 November 2014

Colour Crush: GREY

Cozy sweater, pleated skirt

My favourite colour this season is an easy win for GREY! I love it so much and its super easy to style.. 
I especially like mixing different shades of grey with each other and I'm crushing over grey everything outfits.. so simplistic and elegant! 


Although its a monotone colour, I think its super effective for a minimal style but still being very effective.. 


Look at these images I'm lusting over for lots of outfit inspo! 

Minimal + Chic | @CO DE + / F_ORM

{fashion inspiration | trends : favourite street style looks of the moment} | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Blogger Penny and Polaroids wears a roll neck poncho knit with grey coat and knee high boots #AW14 #streetstyle



DOVE-GREY fall winter 2014 colour trend

CHARCOAL fall winter 2014 15 colours trends




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig