28 October 2014

Pale Palette

FullSizeRender (8)
Today's post is all about keeping colours very minimal but still keeping with the fall season..

I love all the new trends at the minute, over sized coats, roll neck knits and of course still keeping the athletic style on par with my outfits!


At the moment I'm wearing a lot of pale colours because they are just so easy to work with! I just wanted to keep the fall key styles in with my outfit so that it didn't seem like I am still wearing summer clothes!

I also finally got my hands on those cute fluffy keychains which are from River Island! I really struggled to choose which colour to get so I might have to get them all!

FullSizeRender (9)

FullSizeRender (10)

FullSizeRender (11)

FullSizeRender (12)FullSizeRender (7)


FullSizeRender (13)

FullSizeRender (14)

What I Wore:

Cowl Neck Top: River Island
 Ripped Jeans: Boohoo (Similar)
 Grey Coat: Primark
 Bag: River Island
 Blue Bag Keychain: River Island



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig