21 October 2014

NYC Style Diary Part 3

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
It’s my final post on my style diary for my New York trip! It feels like an end to an era :-(

This particular day we went to Central Park for a wonder and we got to see lots of interesting sites and wildlife while we were exploring!


The look I went for was a staple look. The whole outfit I wanted to keep minimal with one stand out piece which is the duster jacket. I do admit I accidentally used the wrong bag, I know there was a bit of a colour clash there! Its one of them things where you buy a new item and want to wear it all the time..

It was a good day to use a light weight jacket because it had some chilly points but generally it was quite mild. I didn't want to distract from the jacket so I kept the patterns and bold colours away!

FullSizeRender (8) 

FullSizeRender (11)

Happy with my Starbucks! 

FullSizeRender (10)

What I Wore:

Ribbed Crop Top: River Island
Jeans: River Island
Duster Jacket: ASOS
Boots: La Moda
Bag: Nine West

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig