19 October 2014

NYC Style Diary Part 2

FullSizeRender (6)
Here's my second outfit that I wore in the big apple! It was another sunny day but a little chilly so I put on my trusty trench..


The street I took the first two pictures on was one we walked down everyday and I dream of living on a street like this in the future! It was so beautiful and the architecture of the buildings were just like how you imagine it from the movies! It looks a little bit like the street Carrie Bradshaw lives on :-)

DSCF2181

FullSizeRender (7)







FullSizeRender (4)

FullSizeRender (5)

What I Wore:

Knitted jumper: Missguided
Trench: Missguided
Leggings: Zara
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Next
Backpack: New Look

Sunglasses: Debenhams



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The outfit is so ridiculously on point 👌 I am so jealous, I wish I could rock something like this as well as you do! NYC looks amazing at this time of year! Extremely jealous!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thankyou. ! @queenbeady I'm sure you can pull it off! You just have to style to suit your personal style :-)

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig