16 October 2014

NYC Style Diary Part 1

FullSizeRender (9)

I'm so happy I decided to go and experience New York, it was such an amazing city! I'm going to share my outfits with you guys and talk about lots of fun stuff I got up to!



The first day we went to see the statue of liberty and it was a really hot day. The sky was so blue and the sun was shining very bright! It was quite windy at some points but it was a good way to cool down.. I defiantly should have checked the weather before I went all black out!

I must say the statue was smaller than I thought it would be! It was really strange seeing it in real life.. I guess films and tv programs just make it look bigger!

FullSizeRender (12) 

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

S0468089

S0188034



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig