30 October 2014

Cape-able Style

FullSizeRender (17)

I'm finally blogging a cape outfit! They have gone crazy this season and I just had to get my hands on one! They are so practical and the fashion world basically made it acceptable to wear a blanket in the street!


I found this adorable cape from Next and I bought it straight away. I love how the colours and the pattern is so minimal, I didn't want to get one that would be too bright, more of an effortless one that is easy on the eyes.. The cape is made from a fleecy fabric so its really cozy and warm but it doesn't look cheap at all!

With the colours being so neutral it makes it very easy to style. I decided to take the sheek route and added some knee high leather boots to keep the outfit smart. I feel like you really have to try and dress up a cape just because its so homely and casual.

FullSizeRender (18)

FullSizeRender (20)

FullSizeRender (19)

FullSizeRender (15)

FullSizeRender (16)

What I Wore:

Cape: Next
 Basic Long Sleeve Top: Next
 Leather Knee High Boots: Next
Leggings: Zara



SHARE:

1 comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig