22 September 2014

Tiny Tea 14 Day Review

I'm so excited to finally post my review of Tiny Tea! Those of you on Instagram must have seen it pop up quite a lot, its really become the drink of the summer ! Okay so the company is called Your Tea and they do a wide variety of tea for different benefits.


Lets start off with the description of Tiny Tea and what it does:


My intricately balanced herbal blend will nourish and cleanse your digestive system, providing it the support it needs to replenish and restore back to its natural state. This cleanse will assist with reducing weight, easing bloating, increasing digestion functionality, improving skin clarity, increasing energy levels and alleviate issues associated with food intolerances. Formulated with Chinese medicine herbs and based upon Chinese medicinal principles, TinyTea is the only herbal cleanse on the market that does not produce a laxative effect. TinyTea has been created by qualified Chinese Medicine practitioners with considerable years of experience. I contain 42 teabags per box.


FullSizeRender (1)




Here's what the tea looks like, I love everything about it, the packaging is so cute!


Okay lets get onto the review! I had the 14day box which comes with 42 teabags. I thought the taste was a bit bitter to start with its something you have to get used to, I now enjoy drinking it! I was only able to have two teas a day but I think your supposed to have three. I drank the tea either half an hour before or after I was eating.


The Results: I'd say this tea is a miracle worker for bloating and it did help to clear my skin up a lot! I felt healthier when I was drinking it and I felt like I had more energy in the day.


Weight loss wise, I never set out to loose weight from it, I just wanted to be healthier. I went to the gym twice a week and I felt like the tea would help weight loss if you stick to a good diet and worked out enough. I really did feel like the benefits were very good!


FullSizeRender



The Tiny Tea is a great choice if you want a detox. It really does work and its a bonus that its all natural, Chinese ingredients.


Heres a few more ranges they do if you want to check any of them out!


They ship worldwide too so head on over !


www.yourtea.com


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


~ Styled By She ~


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig