04 September 2014

That Minimal Look

  Okay so we are in September now and were slowly transitioning into Autumn ! It's crazy how fast it's coming around. 

I feel for Fall I will be keeping my style very minimal and no crazy colours. I like Grey, White and Black at the moment and I feel I will be feeling these colours all season.. hopefully it won't come across too boring! 

Anyway I got this new top from River Island and love it so much. I love the length of the top too, with the weather becoming a bit chilly now its good to be wearing a longer top that isn't cropped. I've noticed its been selling out really quickly in the shops so if you want it I suggest snapping it up pretty quickly!

What I Wore:

Ripped Top: River Island

Jeans: ASOS 

Longline Blazer: Primark

Bag: River Island

Boots: Topshop 

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig