12 September 2014

Blue Hues

Its a wonderful day today, the start of London Fashion Week so I thought I'd give you guys a little inspiration for you autumn wardrobe! I will be taking lots of ideas from the shows and incorporate them into my outfits!


I decided too keep it colour coordinated and stuck with the classic blue.. Its a great colour for wearing into fall season.


With the coat being so blue I kept the rest of the outfit to minimal colour, pairing the coat with a navy top and keeping the rest of the outfit white.


What I Wore:


Duster Coat: ASOS


Turtle Neck Top: ASOS


Coin Necklace: Primark


Alphabet Necklace: ASOS


Trousers: Primark


Shoes: La Moda


Processed with VSCOcam with t1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset


~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

2 comments

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig