05 August 2014

The Staple Trench

I am so excited to share this beautiful trench with you guys. I first spotted it on Missguided the day it was put on but unfortunately it sold out because I forgot to checkout! (fail). I fell in love with it straight away and thought it would be perfect for that in between weather which is very common in the UK! I checked back every day until it came back in stock and I bought it straight away, it was a glorious day! 

Since the trench is a lovely beige colour, I thought it would look best with minimal colour, creating a classic stapled look. I am trying to release my inner smart side which is very rare and thought this trench will give me a good start! 

I paired it with white shades and my all time favourite heels which go with most outfits of mine and they can be worn in the day without crippling my feet! 

What I Wore:

+ Trench - Missguided

+ Long Sleeved Top - Mango

+ Joni Jeans - Topshop

+ Heels - Zara

+ Necklaces - 3 pack from Primark 

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset~ Styled By She ~

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous look, that trench is such a great transitional piece :) Also, very random I know but your bronzer looks great! Really contours your face!

    Emma

    www.legs-through-a-lens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I love it! I try so hard to make my face look contoured, glad it's paying off haha

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig