27 August 2014

That's a Wrap!

Finally a day where the sun has shown its face again! I took this opportunity to do another summer post.

I put my shades on and a really cool shaped body from PLT. I love the wrap detail on this bodysuit, I think its a really flattering shape.. I created this outfit which could really be worn at any event; it would suit a festival, a casual comfy day or even a day of shopping! Whatever takes your fancy! 

I would say the only problem with the body is that it shows a small part of my bra, I'm sure a lot of you would wear it without a bra but with me not being blessed in that department, I'd look very silly without one! 

I made the outfit pop with a nice bright red lip :-)

What I Wore: 

Bodysuit: Pretty Little Thing

Jacket: Primark 

Shorts: Boohoo

Converse: Next 

Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger 

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset~ Styled By She ~

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig