22 August 2014

Styling the Rips

I decided to do a fun casual outfit today which can be worn on those days where the sun decides to come out! 

I had a little shopping spree on boohoo and the top and the jeans were two items I got. I love the scallop design and I love the colour white at the moment so this was the perfect top for me. I've also been after some ripped jeans for a while now but I had never really found the right pair until I came across these. I love the brightness of them and I like that the rips were not humongous like some can be! They are also in the SALE which is a bonus!

If you check my previous post I am also wearing some boohoo ripped jeans but I did borrow them off my twinny at Style Me Eve

I thought silver jewelry would best be suited for this outfit, I'm prefering this colour more than gold at the moment, especially with the pale ripped jeans.

What I Wore:

Scallop Top: Boohoo

Ripped Jeans: Boohoo

Shoes: La Moda

Bag: Just Fab

Peace Necklace: Moncou Jewellery 

Silver Necklace: Primark

Tropical Flower Bracelet: Dainty Daydream 

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Thanks for reading! 

 

~ Styled By She ~

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this, the white looks gorgeous with the colour of your jeans :) I adore the scallop hem on your top too!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig