08 August 2014

Dress Down your Friday

Hello Everyone! Today's post is all about being casual, it is Friday after all! 

I have had this top a few weeks now but only just got the chance to blog it! I just loved it from first sight because of the split down the back, it makes a plain woven top look a bit more interesting! I love the drape on it as well, it just falls perfectly..

I always love wearing white jeans and they styled perfectly with the grey top. I wanted to keep this outfit quite minimal for an effortless casual look so I put on a dainty necklace instead of a big statement one.

I can't find this top on the website but I know it is still in some stores! 

What I Wore:

Top: River Island

Jeans: ASOS Ankle Grazers

Bag: Just Fab

Shoes: Primark

Necklace: ASOS 

Bracelets: Forever21 


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with f2 preset~ Styled By She ~ 

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The back on your top is so different, I love it! Your bag is really nice too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig