03 July 2014

Paradox by PLT

I'm so excited to share this outfit with you guys! I was so excited when I saw the Paradox collection launch! Its really suited to my style and I love the colours and the cloud prints! I think I could wear the whole collection, it's all so pretty..


This collection is really quirky and I'm glad it was Pretty Little Thing so brought this to us because I believe Boohoo is the brand in the main spotlight. I think I like it so much because its really different to all the trends and the prints are very unique.


I teamed the cute shorts with a plain white top because the print stands out enough and they are the statement of the outfit. I wanted all the attention to draw to the shorts! Who doesn't want to show off pastel cloud shorts?


The sheer bomber is amazing! I love that it has a sporty feel to it so its really easy to style.. and perfect for this humid weather at the moment!


Now for the details and the links:


Top: Missguided


Shorts: Paradox Collection by Pretty Little Thing


Sheer Bomber: Paradox Collection by Pretty Little Thing


Shoes: La Moda


Bag: ASOS




Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset




Well done PLT! I love this collection!


~ Styled By She ~


 

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig