07 July 2014

Kimono Lovin

 

Today was another one of my monochrome outfits! It's summer and I keep dressing in monochrome! Its such a summer fail..


The weather was lovely and mild so I decided to wear shorts and a nice long kimono to keep me just warm enough for when it went chilly in the evening. I really love this look, it was one of those, grab this grab that outfit without putting too much thought into it! I'm very proud I created this outfit  so easily with that in mind!!


The Kimono is from the Paradox Collection by Pretty Little Thing. If you saw my previous post then you know I'm loving this collection at the moment! It's great for a festival or even used as a cover up on the beach!


I decided I could finally use this cute mint bag without there being no other colour in the outfit. It just adds a little pop of colour but not too bright!


The Mint bag is no longer available sorry guys! The Beige one is just as pretty though.


Shop My Look Below:


 
Monki Track Shorts


Sheer Kimono


Croc Bag


Buckle Sandals







Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig