30 July 2014

Graduation - Fashion Style!

I can't believe I've officially graduated! I still don't think it's sank in properly yet...


I studied International Fashion Practice and graduated with a Bachelors Honors Degree. It was such a fun course but with it being the 3rd year it was really stressful and a lot of work! I'm so glad I stuck by it in the end even when I thought I would fail but it all turned out good thankfully! I was also lucky enough to be graduating with my twinny! Go check out her blog: Style Me Eve


Okay so for my outfit, I wanted to go classy with no bright crazy colours! I thought it's the only sensible time to wear a white dress (no drink spilling opportunities) and it kept me cool on that very hot day!


What I Wore:


Dress: Boohoo


Shoes: Zara


Bag: Pull&Bear


Keep scrolling if you want to know what Make Up I used that day!


DSC01403


DSC01405

DSC01411

DSC01317

DSC01325

DSC01381

Make Up:


 FACE & Brows: Dr. Bandt Pore Refiner


Loreal Lumi Magique Primer for Highlighting


Estee Lauer Double Wear Foundation in 1C1 mixed with Make Up For ever HD Foundation in N117


MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter in Light Boost for under eyes and nose


Anastasia Brow Wiz






Contouring, Bronzer & Blush: Contouring: Bahama Mama by The Balm


Bronzer: Cargo Bronzer


Blusher: MAC blush in Mocha


DSC01326

Eyes: Benefit Stay Don't Stray


Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette: Lids: Sin


Crease: Sidecar


EyeLiner: Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner


Mascara: Loreal Miss Manga



Lips: MAC Matte Lipstick in Honey Love


Make Up was set with Skindinavia Setting Spray



~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome dress and beautiful makeup but more importantly, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig