22 July 2014

FU Kimono Love

I kneel down and praise Fashion Union for this beautiful Kimono! I am so in love with this its unreal..


I picked this kimono from the Fashion Union website mainly because of the print. I love a tropical print and this one I liked a lot because its not too crazy, its one leaf pattern and I think that's why it works so well. The navy colour makes this look so classy and the fabric is a lovely soft polyester which has a shine finish to it; I have seen tops like this before but not kimonos, it's so unique!


The Kimono is so light weight that it can still be worn on those hot summer days as a cover up from the scorching sun. I am personally also going to use this for when I'm going for evening drinks in the sun! Its a day to night piece for sure!


What I loved the most on this kimono is the fact that it has pockets! I'm obsessed with any jacket that has decent pockets.. not into those fake ones at all! Its so cool and I haven't come across any other kimonos that also have pockets.. Bonus points there FU!


I really wanted the main focal point to be the Kimono, it's not hard to do this anyway with it being so bold but I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit with minimal colours and prints. I thought white would be the best suitable colour with this colour being in the kimono print and its a big summer colour for 2014..


What I Wore:


Crop Top: River Island


Shorts: Pretty Little Thing


Kimono: Fashion Union


Shoes: La Moda


Necklace: River Island


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig