28 July 2014

Fringed Blue

So yet again I'm here typing up another pastel outfit! I really need to add some new colours into my wardrobe, I'm just a little obsessed with these shades for summer!


I'm loving kimonos at the moment, they make any outfit pop and they are so versatile; I wear them in the day, in the night and they are perfect as a beach cover up too. I love how there are so many different types and prints out there.


Okay so I saw this pastel blue kimono on Pretty Little Thing and I loved it straight away.. it does remind me slightly of curtains but that's not a bad thing, the detail is really unique! I love how its very sheer so it will keep me cool on warm days.


The bag I used is literally so clever; its basically a purse with a chain but there's a slot for your phone to fit in so it's perfect if you don't want to carry much with you.


What I Wore:


Crop Top: Pretty Little Thing


Kimono: Pretty Little Thing


Jeans: ASOS


Bag: River Island (Similar)


Cleated Sandals: River Island


Necklaces: Primark


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your kimono is soo pretty! It's such a lovely colour too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig