17 July 2014

Comfy Casual

I  do love a comfy casual outfit and this is just what I wore! Its defiantly an outfit if you want a minimal day, with no crazy prints !


I found this amazing top from the Hollister Sale, I think it was £14 ! Its super casual but the straps add a cute detail feature to it.


The body harness was a bit of a GO FOR IT moment. I know these were originally designed to be worn with a bikini but I thought, why can't they be worn over clothes as well?  So I decided it would look best over a very minimal top, and this Hollister top was perfect for it; It adds a bit more to look at for the whole outfit!


How amazing are the holographic shoes I wore! I saw them on Public Desires Instagram and they looked super cute. When I found out they were so cheap I ordered some straight away and I'm so glad I did! They really add an extra pop to any outfit.


What I Wore:


Top: Hollister


Shorts: Hollister


Kimono: Boohoo


Bag: Zara


Shoes: Public Desire


Bracelets: ASOS & River Island


Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset


Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this look and such interesting and cool details!

    -G
    www.palmtreesandpellegrino.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the body chain!! and those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look! sometimes the most basic of outfits are definitely the most effective. Especially when they are paired with statement jewellery! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great post! I’m Audrey and I’m very interested in fashion and style. I think you would enjoy my posts; I would really appreciate a follow back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog it's so cute! Ive followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster award!
    SEE IT HERE:http://beautyhideout.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/ive-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will do this tomorrow looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig