14 July 2014

All About Prints!

Finally I have my hands on this amazing top ! I have been after it for a long time and when it went into the sale, I bought it straight away..

I love it because it has two beautiful floral prints on each side but then the black stripe and the collar adds a sporty feel to it! This top also comes in a blue colour and the prints are slightly different. This one is defiantly the most popular though.

Okay so to style this top, I thought minimal colours would be best suited. Seeing as the top is the key feature, I didn't want it to look too much or have anything taking away the main focus.

What I Wore:

Top: River Island

Jeans: ASOS

Shoes: Ebay but can be bought from many places such as Boohoo, Missguided, La Moda

Bag: River Island

ID Bracelets: River Island & ASOS

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset

~ Styled By She ~

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig