05 June 2014

The Trend: Co-ords

I'm so excited to share my outfit with you all! I first saw this adorable co ord set on ASOS but then I was drawn to Fashion Union to see what other cute sets they had.. I found a lot! I think I wanted to buy all of them! I figured this set would be perfect as a day to night look. I have blogged this outfit as if I'm going out for a late lunch and then drinking into the evening.. Its perfect! And if you want to keep it really casual you can just pair it with some sliders or cute cleated sandals!

I did end up purchasing this outfit from ASOS because it wasn't actually available on their website..

Another thing I like about this set is the interesting shapes, the asymmetric top and the skort shape! The skort is stretchy and thats not common in skorts, they are normal structured with viscose in the fibres so it makes them really uncomfortable. This skort is amazing because its really soft and comfy, in the crepe fabric.

Details:

Top & Skort: Fashion Union (ASOS)

Shoes: La Moda

Bag: River Island

Sunglasses: ASOS

I hope you like how I've styled it!
Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

~ Styled By She ~
SHARE:

1 comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig