25 June 2014

Sports Luxe

I love this new outfit of mine! It's a very sporty look, and I look like I'm going to play tennis without the coat..

Okay so the newbies to my outfit is the shorts and the coat which I got from the ASOS sale which started yesterday, It's a really good sale, it has so many bargain buys on there!

The coat is the ASOS TALL DUSTER COAT in Blush which was £30 down from £60! You just can't say no to that price can you..

I have been after some track shorts for a while now but I only just found the ones I wanted which are Monki (a brand I love). These weren't in the sale but they were still a great price at £12! I just love these mainly because of the fabric, its a nice polyester mixed with modal and it has such a nice finish to them, they don't look cheap at all!

Image

Image

My bag is also an ASOS buy, I just needed a cute monochrome clutch that would go with a lot of my clothes. It also has a long strap so you can wear it on your shoulder as a day time look! I paired the whole outfit with my nikes, which glow in the dark by the way! How cool is that!

The top is from Topshop, they do these crop tops in so many different colours and they are only £8! I would say though to go a size up, I thought the sizing on these tops are slightly too small, and the go really short at the back. But a size up would defiantly fix that problem.

The necklace is River Island, I know this is still available even though its been out a while, its such a classic piece that will go with most outfits so I think that's why they still sell it.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I really love this outfit, it's so comfy and even though there is no prints, its still very effective!

Go check out my Instagram ( Link down below) to see what else I got in the ASOS Sale!

Shop Style Blog x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig