20 June 2014

Peachy Coordinating!

What a lovely sunny day for a summer post! I really love co ords at the moment, they make your whole outfit look complete! I really love the colours on this set and its super comfy too! Its such a cute set and personally i'll wear this in the day and at night! I love that its so easy to dress up a co ord set !


The peachy co ord set is from Fashion Union and at a very good price! The top is £14 and the shorts are £18. Click on the links to purchase them!


Top


Shorts


Don't forget if your a student you can get 15% off with MyUnidays


I paired this co ord set with some chunky sandals from River Island and a cute lightweight kimono from Boohoo!


I can't find the kimono on the website but there is some really similar ones HERE and HERE and they are super cheap!


Take a look down below to see how I have styled this outfit!


ImageImageImageImageImage


Image


Image


ImageKeep up to date with me on instagram: carahitchener


~ Styled By She ~


SHARE:

2 comments

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig