06 June 2014

Lilac Love

 Today the sun was shining so what a great opportunity for another pastel post! Well that's my excuse anyway..

I have become very obsessive with lilac in particular, and I love styling my outfits into major colour block. It works well with pastels because it doesn't over power the whole outfit.

This outfit is for those sunny days, shopping or drinking cocktails in the sun, very casual and comfy!

Outfit Details:

White Crop Top: Topshop

Lilac Scuba Skirt: Missguided

Cleated Sandals: La Moda

Purse: River Island

Necklace: ASOS

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I really love this purse, especially for those days where you don't want to carry round a heavy handbag or on a night out it becomes very handy! It looks like a purse but inside there is a slot for your mobile and another slot which I personally use for my ID! Its just a really handy cute purse bag!

 Image

Shop Style Blog x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig