02 June 2014

A Welsh Getaway

I know its been too long since I've posted! But being in the Valleys, there is no signal!

I first went to Morfa Nefyn which is a beautiful place in Wales, along the coast line. Its the place I used to go as a child so I wanted to go back there ! The beach has an amazing pub on the beach called Ty Coch Inn and I had a few lattes whilst enjoying the sun! It was still a little chilly...

I wore my Pull&Bear duck down coat which is the warmest coat I've ever had! I really love it and it will last me for years!

ImageImage

Since we had dogs with us, we did a lot of walking! So I had to choose carefully what shoes to wear! This particular day was in Beddgelert, a very cute little town! It was a nice sunny day so I used the opportunity to wear sandals!!

Image


Outfit Details:


Jacket: Boohoo


Bralet: Missguided


Joni Jeans: Topshop


Leather Sandals: ASOS


Rucksack: New Look


Image
The dreaded walk up Snowdon was next! We walked 9 miles up and down the mountain! I was so ready for a drink by the time we got back to the bottom!

I had no idea what to wear and what the weather would be like so I really do a gamble and put on my winter coat and a cozy hat. My Nike trainers were a necessity as I don't own any proper walking boots!

Walking up the steep parts really made me regret wearing my coat, I was far too warm, and my temperature was constintly changing. One minute I'm cold and the next I'm too warm! But when we finally got high up into the misty clouds, it was cold and my hair was wet from the mist when we finally made it to the top! It was not a good look... 
Image


My holiday was so much fun and I really do say you all need to walk up Snowdon! Its so worth while when you get to the top! And its good exercise !


Shop Style Blog x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig