22 May 2014

Pastel Rain

Today's post was supposed to be a lovely spring pastel post.. how wrong was I... It started to rain as soon as I started to shoot the pictures! Anyway this is how it turned out and hope you like the pretty colours!

I'm so obsessed with pastels at the moment, its really a trend that's taking over my entire wardrobe.. I just can't stop!!

All these items in my post are newbies so you should be able to pick them up still! yey! I will link all the items if i can find them online still!

Image


Details for my outfit:

> Missguided Bralet in Blue

> ASOS Necklace

> ASOS Jersey Bomber

> Topshop Joni Jeans in White

> ASOS Sandals

> ASOS Clutch

ImageImageImageImageImageImage


I hope your all embracing the pastel trend, I love that you can wear it in the day and night!


Shop Style Blog x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig