05 April 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm

Today i'm going to do a quick review on the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. I have two of the shades because the colours are just so cute!
Okay so the first one I bought was 'Audacious' which is a bright orange. I first testing it on my hand and it was really pigminted which is a must when buying colourful lipsticks.. I don't think it's quite as pigminted when applying to lips but its still a nice colour. I do put foundation on my lips before my lipstick because it helps to create a blank palette = stronger colour.
The second colour I bought was 'unapologetic' which is a bright pink and I love it! This one creates a slightly more pigminted colour and its perfect for spring time!


Overall I do recommend these balms, there is a wide variety of colours available, even nude and darker colours. Although I do wish they had more of a matte texture because they still do show a slight shine once applied..
They are a good substitute if you don't want to spend a lot on a high end lipstick..
Well done Revlon!


ImageImageImage

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

2 comments

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig