29 April 2014

Mesh Sports Luxe

I do love all the mesh that is trending right now so I got this cute top from ASOS. It also comes in a lilac colour, I was tempted to get both! I think these tops are so versatile, you can wear them with a cute sports crop top underneath with leggings like I have or when its warmer weather it will look cute tucked into some shorts or a skirt. Its really a handy top for summer as well because it will keep you nice and cool.


Shop the top here


Outfit Details:


❤ Top: ASOS


❤ Crop Top: ASOS


❤ Coat: H&M


❤ Leggings: River Island


❤ Trainers: Nike 


ImageImageImageImageImage


Follow my account on Instagram if you want daily updates: @carahitchener


~ Styled By She ~


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig