30 March 2014

Tropical + Minimal


I'm so in love with tropical prints at the moment and I already have two of these crop tops from River Island. But when I saw this today I just had to have it..


I think when your wearing a bold print, you really have to make the rest of your outfit minimal so I got this bag to go with it. I love white anything and I adore tiny teeny things as well so this bag was a MUST. The second I saw it I went 'Yep that's mine'. It will go with almost anything I wear and its such a statement at the same time!


Both of these items are from River Island and I picked up the magazine from an airport..


Top £12


Bag £30


 ImageImageImageImage


Instagram: carahitchener


Twitter: CaraLouise3


~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig