09 March 2014

Paris Trip

What an amazing city! It was the first time I'd been and i'm so glad I went!


I'm a bit of an obvious tourist when I visit new places, always have my camera out because there's so many beautiful things to take pictures of. The museum was so big that you really need a whole day there to see everything!


This is my outfit for when I visited The Louvre. It was a cold day until the sun came out, very odd weather to dress for but I stayed practical for when it went a bit chilly.


ImageImageImage

 

Outfit Details:



Scarf: ASOS


Coat: H&M


Bag: Zara


Trousers: River Island


Shoes: Topshop



~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. sistasfromcali9 March 2014 at 14:21

    Great pictures!

    http://sistasfromcali.com/

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig