26 March 2014

Happy Air Max Day!

Wahooo its Nike Air Max day! I hope you were all sporting your kicks! I certainly was!


Heres how I styled my kicks today... bearing in mind its still chilly in England, I couldn't wear them with a sporty skirt :(


I kept the look very casual, as that's what air max is all about! Making a dressed up outfit more casual!


I love the style of my Air Max because with them being white I can wear whatever I want with them and they will match any outfit! That's until they get muddy from the British weather....


Image


Image



Outfit Details:


❤ Top: Zara


❤ Leggings: Zara


❤ Necklace: River Island


❤ Coat: H&M


If anyone has uploading your Air Max style on a blog or Instagram then leave your details below and i'll check it out! :)


Instagram: carahitchener


Twitter: CaraLouise3



~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig