22 March 2014

Chicks with Kicks

I really love this trainer trend that's going on at the minute. It started last year at summer time but this year it's really exploded and everyone's wearing trainers to spice up the casual street style! It mostly comes in the form of Nikes but more people are now wearing New Balance trainers aswell. I like that there is so many different styles and colours so everyone isn't walking around in the same kicks. Another great thing: it's a trend for girls and guys! Woohoo
I especially love the kick look with skirts and dresses for SS14. It really makes a casual outfit look quirky.
I decided to invest in a pair because I have so many outfit ideas with them. I stuck with good old white, so they will match with most outfits. And the one I chose are also glow in the dark! I know crazy right ?!
Here is me rocking my kicks with a monochrome look, very simple but effective!
So guys, go and invest in a pair! It takes comfy style to the next level of street style!


20140322-173755.jpg

20140322-173807.jpg

~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig