19 March 2014

BIRCHBOX - First Impressions

Okay so I've joined in on the beauty box trend and thought I'd give it a go myself after reading lots of good reviews! Now.. because there is so many beauty boxes out there I didn't have a clue which one to get. I started looking at loads of different boxes and finally decided on Birchbox because I though their products would best suit my taste. Some of them, you could pick out the items but the particular products didn't satisfy my beauty needs!


The idea of the box is to send you samples of various different products, from skincare to makeup.. I like that you can test out these samples before deciding to buy the full size product :)


I've uploaded images of what the box looks like and whats inside.. This is the March box and they teamed up with Lulu Guinness so its even more exciting to join this month! I love the packaging, its simple but very visually appealing! I love that all the samples come in a cute little birch bag.. it will come in handy for small items I want to keep safe in my bag!


Keep reading if you want to see whats in my box :)


ImageImageImageImageImageHere is what was in this months box:


❤  Lulu Guinness Rock


❤ Benefit Stay Don't Stray - Eye Primer for Concealer & Shadow


❤ English Laundry by Christopher Wicks Pour Femme


❤ Korres Citrus Little Bodymilk


❤ Dr. Bandt Pores No More - Mattifying Pore Refiner


❤ Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream


Image



Overall I'm really happy with all these products, and I am so excited to try them all out!


The hand cream smells amazing and i'm sure it will make my hands really soft, which I really need at the minute with this winter weather..


Stay tuned for a full review on these products..



~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig